We use the Zoom platform for online classes. Login codes are sent prior to the first class only. Some email systems such as Hotmail and Yahoo block our emails to you. Please check your junk folders, and if you have have not received your class info, please contact us (email@example.com) 15-30 minutes before your class begins so we can reply with the login codes. We will get you into your class.
- Teacher: Fran O’Neill
- Class Length: 6 Weeks
- Class Start Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm PDT
- Mat Medium (glue) + brush for glue
- Variety of brushes
- Cheap set of colored pencils
- Pencils — variety of hb >b
For Collage, please stay with paper based products, for this class:
- Old Magazines (if anyone has these any more?)
- Or old works on paper..
- 20 sheets of 22×30″ watercolor paper
- Sketch book
- Watercolor set
- Colored pieces of paper (that you might have), including black
- Paper with designs or writing on it..
- Consider different types of paper, any good art store will have a variety.
Students may also make photocopies of their works to use as material and/or old drawings.
Other materials may be suggested by the instructor.
Artwork by Lee Krasner, Matisse, Conrad Marca-Relli, Picasso, Romare Bearden