We use the Zoom platform for online classes. Login codes are sent prior to the first class only. Some email systems such as Hotmail block our emails to you. Please check your junk folders, and if you have have not received your class info, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) 15-30 minutes before your class begins so we can reply with the login codes. We will get you into your class.
- Teacher: Catherine Lepp
- Class Length: 8 Weeks
- Class Days: Sundays, beginning March 3 (No class March 31)
- Time: 10:30 – 1:30 pm PST
A word about materials
- Watercolor paints – can be tubes, cakes or pans.
- Watercolor pad ( cold pressed) 9X12 inch or bigger
- Any palette of your choice (use a plate)
- Brushes couple of rounds ( at least one No 12 or above) and one or two flat
- Water container – a glass, yogurt container, anything that holds water
- Paper towels or old t-shirt
“I recently took your Watercolor class taught by Catherine Lepp. I had a wonderful time, and I learned so much. Catherine is an excellent teacher, and she has a pleasant, relaxing, meditative feel to her class. I feel inspired to use what I learned in new projects, and I see art around me in new ways. What a gift your organization has been for me! I will definitely be taking more classes with you in the future.” – Suzette Sanders, April 9, 2022